Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Katie


This Saturday my friend turned 25. I wanted to get her something that would be meaningful, especially because I wasn't able to see her on her birthday. Katie lives in Chandler, AZ. When I was visiting her this summer we did many silly things together, like skipping and dancing in the street. We also got really into coloring. We bought the biggest box of crayons and markers Target had. Coloring books are expensive if you want to get a good one. Our favorite was the Disney Princesses, and it was worth $15. We enjoyed coloring them perfectly, weird colors, or addicting words for a funny caption. I did not have a princess book with me here, so I colored Katie what I had. She loves turkey sandwiches and pink. In Arizona we went to Yogurtland frequently. At this frozen yogurt place they had special spoons that we may or may not have taken extras of to eat cereal and yogurt at home.


2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love to color with my sister when I got home but it never looks near as good as this. I'm sure your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I also love coloring, but I agree with Jessica that mine never looks as good as yours. I like the writing on the side of the plate. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete